Welcome to the Francophone Caucus of the African Literature Association. This Caucus exists as an affiliated but separately administered organization.
The objectives of the Francophone Caucus of the African Literature Association (FCALA) are the following:
- To establish a network of Francophone scholars studying and researching on African nations and the African Diaspora and African influenced cultures.
- To promote scholarship and teaching.
- To promote a general interest in and awareness of African and African influenced cultures.
- To provide support for the development and advancement of Francophone scholarship in African and African Diaspora studies.
- To share information about and facilitate the search for academic employment in African and African Diaspora studies.
- To provide expertise to the African Literature Association, other related associations, media, universities, and publishers.
Executive Council of the Francophone Caucus
Paul Touré | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Millikin University, Department of Modern Languages
Lise Mba Ekani | Email: email@example.com
Louisiana State University, Department of French Studies
Dr. El Hadji Malick Ndiaye | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seattle University, Modern languages and Cultures | Global African Studies
Phone: (404) 270-5559
Christophe Konkobo | Email: email@example.com
Austin Peay State University, Department of Languages and Literature
Phone: (217) 424-6258